Page Number Navigation is the more essential in blogger blog because it can give a pro look to your blog and divided posts into pages. When your blog has more than 20 posts your blog should paginate. If you do not paginate your blog then your blog posts are on the main page and your page will become long and long and give a bad impression on visitors.
Here We are going to tell you how to Page Number Navigation Widget in Blogger Template. By following the instruction you can successfully add this widget into the blogger template. Let’s start…
Read More: How to Create Sitemap page in Blogger?
Steps to Add Page Number Navigation:-
Here are some steps to add code into your blogger template and give pro look to your blog. We teach you with images.
- Log in to your Blogger Blog
- Go to your Dashboard
- Select Themes from Menubar
- Now click on Edit HTML
- Press ctrl+F and find the following code
- When you find the ]]></b:skin> code then paste the following code just above this ]]></b:skin> code.
- Now find the </body> tag and paste the following script code just above it.
Now click on "Save Template". You are done and now enjoy pagination.
Read More: Coffee Desk Premium Urdu Blogger Template