Junk and Fast Foods is a food that has less Nutrition value and contains a lot of fat, calories. It also contains a high level of calories from sugar or fat with little protein, vitamins, and minerals. It increased the risk of obesity, chronic conditions of health, and cardiovascular disease.
It can indicate too high protein food like meat prepared with saturated fat. So, that is called junk food. It is also called fast food. It is often prepared with cheaper ingredients such as refined grains and high-fat meat. Junk foods are not a necessary part of any diet. Junk foods are not easy to digest and devour a larger amount of energy from the body. Junk foods are not healthy to consume.
Examples of Junk Food:-
There are a few examples of Junk food.
- Soft Drinks
- French Fries
Types of Junk Food:-
- White Bread
- Pastries Cakes
- Potato Chips, French Fries
- Most Fruit Juices
- Fried Chicken
- Fast Food Meals
- Fried Stuff
- Cheese Stuff
- Fatty Meals
If you want to live healthiest you must avoid such foods that contain:
- High fructose corn syrup
- Industrial vegetable oils
- Artificial trans fats
Health Effects of Junk Food:-
Junk food looks so attractive, delicious, and yummy. However, Junk foods have negative effects on health in many ways. If you take junk food on a regular basis they are harmful to your health condition. Junk and Fast Foods addict has to suffer the ill-effects of eating in its high quantities.
- Junk foods increase blood pressure.
- It increases the cholesterol level.
- Junk foods affect liver and heart function.
- It can cause weakness.
- It can cause digestive problems.
- Junk foods can cause kidney disease.
- It also affects brain function.
- Junk foods can cause depression.
- It also causes shortness of breath.
- It increases weight.
- Junk foods can cause hormonal imbalances.
- It causes a spike in the body’s energy level.
- Junk foods create a sleeping disorder.
- It reduces the level of concentration.
- It increases the blood sugar level.
- Junk foods can increase calories in the body.
- Junk food can increase inflammation throughout the body.
- It can cause constipation.
Reasons to Avoid Junk Foods:-
Junk foods are processed foods. We should avoid them.
We should avoid processed foods. Because processed foods contain a large number of nitrates.
Some junk foods are salty which increases blood pressure.
Junk foods contain a lot of fat which increases LDL cholesterol.
We should avoid Junk and Fast Foods because some junk foods are high in sugar which increases the calories.
The usage of junk foods all over the world is increasing constantly which is not good. Eating too much Junk and Fast Foods over a long period of time can cause health problems.